News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://radpowerbikes.pxf.io/Wq1EzZ

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

2019 Radwagon 2 - replacement battery?

Started by Mykidsdad, October 06, 2024, 08:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Support the rad owners forum

Mykidsdad

Good afternoon all; some villains made off with my Radwagon battery while the bike was parked outside a shop at the end of August. I've ordered and paid for a new battery from Rad EU (I'm in England - (it goes from bad to worse)) and they've not delivered. I'm going for a new battery from an alternative supplier.
Looking at the connectors on the bike at the bottom of the battery holder there are 4 pins - two large, two small. I'd assumed that two are pos/neg and two are for the BMS - does anyone know the wiring connections or have a diagram to help? Any info gratefully received - thanks in advance  :D.

inoxa

On your RAD there are just 2 wires.  Red and Black.  Makes it easy.

That said there is a guy in London trying to sell his battery $200US as he can't ship it back to the states.
He is listed on this forum within the past few days.

Mykidsdad

Thanks for that, and I did reach out to him on the slim chance that his (likely new) battery will fit my (definitely not new) Radwagon! I got a bit misdirected as the connector has 4 pins but I suppose two of them aren't required.
Thanks again, much appreciated.

Support the rad owners forum