News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://radpowerbikes.pxf.io/Wq1EzZ

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Unlocking the bikes full power

Started by JBDLWB8, October 18, 2024, 10:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Support the rad owners forum

JBDLWB8

I bought a rad runner 3 in canada. The sticker which says 500w is covering a sticker that says 750w. How do I unlock the true 750w and get the extra power?
I've heard of eggrider but do they make one for the rad runner 3? any experiences with this?

Thank you for your time

Naranja_CT5+

Quote from: JBDLWB8 on October 18, 2024, 10:45:56 AMThe sticker which says 500w is covering a sticker that says 750w.
where was the sticker? On my City5+ there's one on the frame but I never peeled it off to reveal what is underneath. I'm just curious if that's what you meant. I thought maybe there's another one on the motor itself.

For me I am content with the speed but I wouldn't mind unlocking it if it would gain me a bit more climbing power.

I maybe wrong in this assumptions but it seemed the general consensus is that upgrading to a third party controller is the answer.

In regards to unlocking, there used to be a video but it was taken down by the owner of the forum. I found one on YT but never tested it. Use the keyword "How To Increase Top Speed on Rad Power Bikes RadRover 6+Rad, City 5 Plus, and RadRunner 3"
Literally is LITERALLY the most annoying word of the decade.

Support the rad owners forum