News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://radpowerbikes.pxf.io/Wq1EzZ

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

contact adress Rad Power bikes EU?

Started by Rob, June 05, 2024, 06:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic Rad E-Bike April 2024 Promotion

Rob

Dear Rad Power Bike riders,
My English is not that good , so I try to explain my problem as good as i can.

I'm searching for a contact adres Rad Power Bikes EU thats still works.
I want to solve the problem  with my pas secondary display, but untill today i did not receive any answer, is there anyone who can help me with an adres that still works? or does anyone know how i can solve my problem?
I sent my question to: eu-support@radpowerbikes.com

My Name is Rob, I'm from Holland 53 years old and fond of my Rad Rhino 6 Stepthru. ( almost 1 year old)
The problem is when i turn of my bike via the secondary display pas ( the orange on /off button) the display turns on again out of itself...( also the display on the bicycle handlebar turns on)
Sometimes it takes a few seconds, sometimes a few hours, and some times a whole day but eventually is turns on again.
I think the problem is caused by something like a shortcircuit? in the secondary display?..
Can anyone tell me more about this problem?
I also sent an e mail to Rad Power: EU Customer Experience and: eu-support@radpowerbikes.com
Thats a week ago but untill today no answer ( maybe it takes a few more days to receive an answer?)
Thanks for the attention.
Greetings Rob.

Naranja_CT5+

I think I read a similar problem but I cannot remember the old post. It might be unfair for me to point the problem to the controller since I cannot find that old post.

I suggest contacting the US site https://www.radpowerbikes.com/ . They probably can tell you the nearest support for your location.
Literally is LITERALLY the most annoying word of the decade.

Rob

Thank you Naranja. Yesterday i got contact with Rad Power in the US :)