News:

Welcome Rad Power Bike owners!

Buying a Rad Power Bike? Support the forum and use my affiliate link: https://radpowerbikes.pxf.io/Wq1EzZ

Be sure to sign up for a free account to see posted images.

Note: To help support to ongoing costs of running
the site we use Amazon affiliate links.

Main Menu

Got One

Started by RADsterBID, June 25, 2024, 09:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic Support the rad owners forum

RADsterBID

Ordered A Radster Road, Regular size, blue color. Radpower website, they included one accessory ($100 or less) I choose the small basket. Stay tuned.
Going to build with Crank Brothers Stomp Large pedals and Tannus foam liners.
I run the same pedals on my mtn and gravel bikes..I like them.
Thinking about running on Schwalbe Al Grounder tires as well.

I rode the Radster Trail as well, just not a fan of a "fat tire" bike.
I did not like the rolling resistance and turning feel of the Radster trail with the 27.5x3" tires.
I am a big fan of 29x~2.5 or slightly less wide tires.
Radster Road Rider

Tree

looking forward to your thoughts, as its on the short list to be my next bike (aka, my non-fat tire bike)

jastewart325

I have had a City 5+ for a couple of years and of course was curious about the Radster Road. This new bike is obviously intended as an improvement over the City, and I was curious how much lighter it would be than my behemoth. Answer: It's about 10 pounds heavier! WTF?

inoxa

Quote from: jastewart325 on July 11, 2024, 08:24:05 AMI have had a City 5+ for a couple of years and of course was curious about the Radster Road. This new bike is obviously intended as an improvement over the City, and I was curious how much lighter it would be than my behemoth. Answer: It's about 10 pounds heavier! WTF?

which one is heavier?

Support the rad owners forum